In order for us to donate you must meet the following criteria - please read these rules carefully:

Your Organization:

  • Your organization MUST be a 501 (c) organization. You will need to provide a copy of your IRS Tax Exemption letter.
  • Your organization may NOT be a institution of higher learning or any club or organization that is officially recognized by a institution of higher learning.
  • Your organization may NOT hold a year round ABC license.
  • Your event can not be held on a premises that holds a year round ABC license (unless they are willing to surrender their license and you are getting a special event license).
  • In the interest of fairness, we do not donate to religious or political organizations.
  • We limit our donations to grade and high schools to events that benefit the entire school (for example: an arts & music program, or the sports program).

Are you getting a special event ABC license for your event?

  • You will be required to submit a copy of your ABC license before beer can leave our premises
  • We can donate beer for consumption on site only.
  • If you would like to use it in a raffle you will need to also get a Off-Premise ABC license ($100) in ADDITION to your special event license.
  • We can NOT donate merchandise, gift certificates or anything else with our logo on it for the event.
  • We can donate merchandise, gift certificates or other items.
  • We can NOT donate beer.
If NO, and your event is private
  • To qualify for a private event there cannot be a fee of any kind related to any portion of the event.
  • The event must be invitation only, not open to the public and not advertised.
  • In this case we may be able to donate beer without an ABC license.
    Please contact us for details.
  • We can NOT donate merchandise, gift certificates or anything else with our logo on it for the event.

We cannot donate ANYTHING to an event held at a venue with a permanently held ABC license.

  • If you want to receive donations at such a venue, the venue must fully surrender their ABC license and you must get a special event permit.

If you are ready to submit an application to request a donation, download the form below.

  • Please fill in ALL areas of the form.
  • When you submit your form make sure to include a copy of your IRS letter and your ABC permit if you already have it (if not please indicate if you have applied).
  • Your application MUST be submitted at least 2 weeks in advance of the event.